Thursday, May 19, 2011

Canada's Most Amazing Cookie on Frosting for the Cause

On Friday May 20, 2011, I am, once again, guest blogging on Frosting for the Cause.  My blog entry is dedicated to  my husband's sweet dog "Cookie" and includes a tutorial on how to make these Golden Retriever cookies.  Please take some time to read the relevance of Cookie's story on a site dedicated to Breast Cancer awareness and how this beautiful girl won the title of "Canada's Most Amazing Dog". Remember to comment (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink) on the site.  This is an amazing site that is raising money for various Breast Cancer charities -- a true labour of love of which I feel very lucky to be part of.  Good luck to all the friends I sponsored doing the Toronto Walk to End Breast Cancer in order to participate in http://www.frostingforthecause.com/

Cookie Grove




July 27, 1998 – March 21, 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment