I’ve been blogging and Facebooking (yes, it can be a verb) for just over a year and I thought we should celebrate. Bakerella was a huge baking inspiration to me and she still is for even more reasons. Last year I had the fun opportunity to meet her and give away a signed copy of her CAKE POPS book. So I though in keeping with that spirit, this year I would include her fabulous CAKE POP KIT – but that is not all.
Oprah, Martha, Julie Andrews (as in brown paper packages tied up with string)… they all have their favorite things and, so do I. My favorite things in this giveaway include:
* 3 mini spatulas (which I seriously could not live without)
* “I Can Bake Vanilla Sugar Snowflakes” sugar cookie mix with snowflake cookie cutter (I love making snowflakes sugar cookies are so fun to bake because they are all different and festive)
* Wilton Mitten Comfort-Grip Cutter (what says winter like a mitten?)
* 2 squeeze bottles with tips that can be changed
* 1 container (5 oz.) Ateco Meringue Powder (which I have said over and over again tastes like marshmallows) – not in photo but definitely one of my favorites so I had to include.
I love this giveaway because it gets you all set up to bake for the holidays – cakepops and cookies.
Are you excited? I am!
So what else do I need to tell you? You need the details on how to get involved in this awesome favorite giveaway -- which are as follows…
1. Make a comment at the bottom of any blog post from now until December 4, 2011 telling me about your favorite cookie, what you will be baking for the holidays or a cute holiday baking story and include that you want to win.
2. Click on the facebook “like” button to press Flour Child. Comment on Facebook letting me know you want to win.
3. Get a friend to “like” Flour Child on Facebook and let me know.
So that is 3 ways to get your name in the random draw to win My Favorite Things giveaway (yes if you get ten friends to like Flour Child, you get 10 chances to win – so you can have multiple chances -- but lets say up to 12 entries per person to give everyone a fair shot).
The contest closes 7 pm on Sunday December 4, 2011.
With Peace & Cookies
P.S. This giveaway is offered and sponsored by me.