Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Fabulous Fifty Birthday!

Today is my fabulous huband's 50th Birthday so I made these cookies for him. 
What's great about this cookie cutter that I got at Copper Gifts is that it is super easy to decorate and can be used for a 50th wedding anniversary too.  Here are some other 50's I've made.  
The numbers are a great personalized "loot bag" gift or table place card or centre piece.  

However you use them, its nice to mark special occasions with a big bash or small intimate affair -- whatever is works.  But do celebrate because in this crazy world, its important to celebrate all the really great things that happen, and turning 50 is one of them.

Happy Happy to my Fabulous Husband.  I hope all your wishes come true.

2 comments:

  1. WOW -- what a tribute!!! I can't wait to see what you're going to make for my 100th birthday! Is there a cookie cutter big enough?

    ReplyDelete