Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Back to School!

At least I waited until the end of August to remind everyone it is back to school time.  It is simply not fair when companies start advertising back to school in JULY!  What’s up with that?  But here at Flour Child the reminder is as fun as it can possibly be given the circumstance – COOKIES!!!  I really like the cute pencil but I love the note paper (thinking these would be great for notes to Santa at Christmas and love notes at Valentines Day too).  I hope everyone going back to school – whether starting kindergarten or graduate school in university – has lots of success.  Wishing everyone an A+ year full of learning lots of new things.


P.S. leave a comment on your favorite thing to buy for back to school (I always had the best pencil case -- just ask my friend Suzanne;)


No comments:

Post a Comment