Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


I had so many ideas for Valentine’s Day this year and I did not get to blog about all of them.  Sure I did the apple cinnamon dog bones and blondies with kisses, but I really had many many other ideas.  Some of them came to fruition and I did not get to write about them (like the ones below) but some just did not happen and will have to be saved for next year or morphed into another holiday.

And while hearts are still the number one cookie for Valentine’s Day I did make a few fun new ones that tuned out quite lovely for this day that is all about amore.

Love Is In the Air


Bee Mine

Loves Me, Loves Me Not Daisy
 Not sure if I will ever get though all the ideas in my head -- do you ever have that problem?  Well I guess that it is better to have too many ideas than to run dry.  

In the meantime I hope today is a day full of love and kisses and hugs (and if some of those are chocolate kisses and hugs -- then it is sure to be a great).

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment