Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Us in Cookie



Last week (or maybe a bit longer than that) was our 7th wedding anniversary.  I could not think of what to make for my husband that expressed how much I love him, how cute I think he is and how happy I am to have him in my life.  Then I remembered our Stationary Studio stick figure stickers – which pretty much sums it up…

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

So I made these cookies of us – I heart the heart mouth and my hair which is either blond with brown lowlights or brown with blond highlights – I don’t really remember anymore. 

What I like about these CopperGift.com cookie cutters is that each can be personalized with different hair, eyes, glasses and accessories -- they are great cookies for your loves on Valentines Day, birthday favours or for a family reunion.

What I really like about my husband is his sense of humor and his ability to see through my kookiness!

XOXO Honey -- I LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment