Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year Resolution Cookies


Do you make New Years Resolutions?  I usually do not because they are really hard to keep.  And while everyone thinks that it would be great to do this, or do that, I realize that we all simply do what we can do.   I eat as healthy as I can (could be healthier).  I go to the gym as often as I can (could be more often).  And I’m sure you do as well.

I made these cookies because I thought they were a creative way to express the top resolutions each year.  I also got to use my new food colour printer. I’m going to tell you all about it next year – which is really soon;)

Last year I did say that I wanted to have a blog entry at least four times a month.  I’m very proud to say I ALMOST did it!  This is my 46 entry for 2011 which means I am two short, but feeling very good about it.  I hope you learned as much as I did from this little blog – got some ideas, recipes and maybe even a little inspiration.

I hope 2012 is a wonderful year full of hope and promise, health and peace.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! And this food printer looks really cool...can't wait for your post on it!

    ReplyDelete